PURE & NATURAL TEAS
During February, 2019 receive one100g box of our soothing Natural Oolong, from Taiwan for FREE with any purchase over £20.
To live well, has it's privileges.
Taste and Enjoy, in Good Health.
The lotus flower is celebrated as a symbol of purity and serenity in the Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Our herbal tea contains only the lotus plant, making it a healthy caffeine-free drinkBUY NOW
One Personal Bond
Fact Check - Teas x Coffee
based on scientific research
1. On average cup of tea, there are 30-40 mg of Caffeine x 120 -150 mg in coffee
2. The caffeine in Teas is usually eliminated in a few hours x the Caffeine in coffee is eliminated in a few days
3. The amino acid, L-Theanine is only found in Teas that assists to relax and calm down x there are none in Coffee
4. Caffeine from Teas are slowly to be absorbed, so is gentler in the nervous system x Caffeine in coffee is fast absorbed, so may induce jitters and anxiety
5. Different teas will have different caffeine levels x Coffee beans usually have the same level of Caffeine
How to minimize the level of Caffeine in teas
1. Do not brew with boiling water
2. Brewing teas with 80-90 degrees water will diminish the release of caffeine
3. Infuse the leaves for less than one minute
Teas Caffeine Levels
High - Black and Green
Average - Oolong, Jasmine
Low, White and Puerh
• Zero, some herbal teas, eg : Lotus, Tibet Teas
• Please note that Teas and Herbs are different species of plants, therefore contain very different natural properties.
Just a short note to let you know that the teas I ordered from you and gave to my nephew as part of his birthday present were greatly appreciated. He really liked them and has said that they are so fresh.
Pauline - The Netherlands
I am very much enjoying the 'black' tea, which I tried with my last order, and of course my lovely green teas, to which I sometimes add fresh ginger and lemon - delicious. .
William - Leeds
Beautiful Silver Needle White Tea. The taste is wonderful and it also helps me relax during my working day. I always drink it after eating my lunch as it stops me wanting anything sweet.
Helen - London