Fresh Green Tea
- Packaging: Box contains loose tea 60g.
- Caffeine Level: medium
- Liquor: Light green yellow.
- Season: spring harvest only.
- Ingredients: young leaves and buds.
- Storage: Store Fresh Green Tea in an airtight container, away from light and moisture, at a cool, consistent temperature, and reseal after each use for optimal freshness.
- Shelf Life: 6 months to 1 year.
Tasting notes: Chestnut, Grassy, Sweetness, Vegetal, Clean Finish, Smooth Texture, Aromatic taste and aroma. The Tea is also known as the King of Green Teas.
Health Benefits: Fresh Green Long Jing Tea, also known as Dragon Well Tea, is rich in antioxidants, supports heart health, aids in weight management, enhances mental alertness, possesses anti-inflammatory properties, promotes oral and skin health, aids digestion, reduces stress, and contributes to daily hydration. It complements a healthy lifestyle. The teas contains polyphenol , and Flavonoids , that are scientifically proven to improve the immune system and prevent cancer. Green Teas , are also essential to detoxify the lungs from virus and harmful parasites , especially during the colder Seasons.
Area of Production - Xi Hu , Zhejiang Province – PRC
- Use 175-185°F (80-85°C) water.
- Opt for a glass or ceramic teapot or gaiwan.
- Rinse (optional) and steep for 2-3 minutes in the first infusion.
- Re-infuse with longer steep times.
- Enjoy plain to savor the natural taste. Adjust as per your preference.
Remember that personal preference plays a significant role in brewing tea, so feel free to adjust the tea-to-water ratio, water temperature, and steeping time to match your taste. Enjoy the serene and aromatic experience of Fresh Green Long Jing Tea.
Origine/History: Originating in the lush hills of Zhejiang Province – Shi Hu Cun , China, Fresh Green Long Jing Tea, also known as Dragon Well Tea, boasts a rich history dating back to the Tang Dynasty, celebrated for its pristine flavor and legendary origin story.
Thank you for your lovely comments Bernard.
My favourite green
Thank YOU , they are great to your health ...
I was not a big fan of green tea until I tried this particular tea. Love it!
Dear Tom, thankyou so much , for your kind words.
Enjoy in good health.
Quality of Long Jin to top up my stock was excellent as always! Delivery was delayed - presumably by Covid issues!