- Caffeine Level: Moderate Caffeine
- Liquor: Bright Red
- Season: Spring.
- Storage: Store honey Oolong tea in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture to preserve its flavor and aroma.
- Shelf life: 1–02 years.
Tasting notes: a sweet honey taste with a very mild, flowery aroma.
Area of Harvest: Taiwan
Health Benefits: Honey Oolong Tea may provide antioxidants, aid in weight management, support digestion, support heart health, mental alertness, dental health, stress reduction, and skin health. Consume in moderation and consult a healthcare professional for specific concerns.
- Use water just below boiling (190-205°F or 87-96°C).
- Use 1–1.5 teaspoons (2–3 grams) of tea leaves per 8-ounce (240 ml) cup.
- Use an infuser or teapot for steeping.
- Steep for 2–3 minutes for the first infusion; adjust for subsequent infusions.
- Leave some space at the top of the teacup when pouring.
- Sip and savor the unique sweetness and aroma.
- Experiment with longer steeping times for multiple infusions.
Remember that these are general guidelines; adjust the tea-to-water ratio and steeping time to taste. Brewing tea is personal, so experiment with your preferred balance.
Origin/History: Honey Oolong Tea, with its distinctive sweet aroma and flavor, originated in Taiwan through innovative processing techniques in the late 20th century.
Not so sharp. This one I enjoy topping up with more water as it doesn’t go acrid and it’s also nice with honey
Hi Farah , yes honey is always a good touch,
Enjoy in good health,
I have been drinking proper tea for many years and I have to say that this Hony Oolong is really good. So good in fact that I have already made another purchase for double the tea!!
I have not tried the others .... yet!
I am jusy buying my second lot of this really lovely tea. I have been drinking this type of tea for many years and this one is one of the better ones I have tried. Recommended