Alpine Oolong Tea
- Packaging: The box contains 60 grams of loose tea.
- Caffeine Level:
- Liquor: A soft golden straw color
- Season: Autumn.
- Storage: Store alpine oolong tea in an airtight container, keep it dry, in a cool, dark place, away from strong odors, maintain a stable temperature, minimize air exposure, and consider vacuum-sealing for bulk storage.
- Shelf Life: 6–12 months
Tasting notes: A subtle, sweet flavor with a floral mountain finish.
Area of Harvest: Fujian Province
Health Benefits: Alpine oolong tea, grown in high mountain regions, may offer potential health benefits, including antioxidants for reducing oxidative stress, aiding weight management, supporting digestion, enhancing mental alertness, promoting oral health, benefiting heart health, reducing stress, and improving skin health. Remember to consume it in moderation and as part of a balanced lifestyle, and consult with a healthcare professional for specific health concerns.
- Preheat your teapot or cup.
- Use 1-2 tsp of tea per 8 oz (240 ml) of water.
- Heat water to 185-205°F (85–96 °C).
- Optionally, rinse the tea leaves briefly.
- Pour hot water over the leaves and steep for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- For subsequent brews, increase the steeping time.
- Enjoy and experiment with your preferred flavor.
Remember that these are general guidelines; adjust the tea-to-water ratio and steeping time to taste. Brewing tea is personal, so experiment with your preferred balance.
Origin and History: Alpine Oolong, also known as Jie Guan Yin or the Steel Lady, hails from Fujian, China, is celebrated for its ideal tea-growing conditions, and boasts a mild and fresh taste. Its history is deeply rooted in Fujian's tea culture, and the tea's craftsmanship and enduring popularity make it a beloved variety both in China and globally.
I have been ordering Alpine Oolong now for many years, I’ve tried others but nothing can touch it. Try it - you will not be disappointed.
Only recently tried this tea as I usually drink the natural oolong. However, the Alpine is so delicate - we all love it in the family.
Hi Penny , yes is very refreshing , especially during the warmer days ... still if you want to try a real treat , please try the Honey Oolong ... as a Tradition was a gift offered in special occasions . A very perfumed , mild and sweet oolong. Warm Regards , Gaia
Enjoying the Alpine Oolong as much lockdown as ever. Would welcome the availability of larger pack sizes!
Always a pleasure to serve you ... you know the saying : good things come in small packages. Nevertheless we will consider your comments. Enjoy in good health ,
My daughter loves this after dinner with honey
Yes , this is a very mild and soothing Tea , perfect to be savoured any time of the day. We are so pleased that you shared with your daughter.
Send her our best.