The Alpine Oolong, asl known as Jie Guan Yin, or the Steel Lady, is probably the most popular Chinese tea, due to its mild and fresh taste. This Tea comes from the richest Tea area in China, Fu Jian, with its mild temperature and green mountains, the perfect setting for the cultivation of Teas. The Alpine oolong can be drunk all year long. The best harvest is the Autumn one. Its delicious flavour is the result of a complex process of plucking, sun-withering, cooling, rolling, and drying by highly skilled tea farmers. Despite the time and craft that goes into producing this exceptional tea, it is beautifully easy to drink.
- The box contains 50g of loose tea
- Aroma: Flowery mountain perfume
- Leaves: Mossy green parcels that unfurl on infusion
- Liquid: A soft golden straw colour
- Taste: A subtle, sweet flavour with a floral mountain finish
Excellent to lose weight, detoxing, and improve the immune system, the oolong is also a good way to boost your energy levels.
Very fresh taste, with a forest perfume, that can be enjoyed all year long.
Fujian Province , China