Cold Brew Tea
Mix up some favourite tea and fruit flavour combinations to store in the fridge for ice cool refreshment whenever you want it.
- Your choice of sliced fruit
- InNature Teas
- Distilled water
- Some delicious combos are oranges with oolong and sprigs of fresh mint, peaches and blueberries with black tea or cucumber and mint with green tea.
Teas brewed in cold water often have a crisp, clean sweet flavour, and release less caffeine.
- Sterilize a jar and its lid in boiling water, to help keep your iced tea fresh for longer.
- Place a teaspoon or two of the desired tea leaves per 250ml (a cup) of cold distilled water in each jar, leaving a 4cm (1½”) clearance under the rim.
- Seal the jar tightly and place in the fridge to steep for 5-6 hours.
- Using clean tongs, place your chosen fruit slices into each jar before screwing the lids back on. Keep in the fridge for drinking later.