Red Rose - Hua Hong Cha
- Packaging: The Box contains 60g of loose tea.
- Caffeine Level: Very Low
- Liquor: Deep red.
- Season: spring.
- Ingredients: black tea and red roses
- Storage: To keep Red Rose (Hua Hong Cha) tea fresh, store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from light, heat, and strong odors. Label with the purchase date and use within a year for optimal flavor.
- Shelf Life: 24-36 months.
Tasting notes: One soothing deep taste, very mild, flowery taste and aroma. A rose flavor develops into a sweet finish.
Area of Harvest: Fujian Province.
Health Benefits: The potential health benefits of Red Rose (Hua Hong Cha) tea include antioxidants, heart health support, digestion aid, mental alertness, oral health promotion, hydration, and relaxation. Incorporate it into a balanced diet and lifestyle, but consult a healthcare professional for specific concerns.
- Preheat your teapot or cup.
- Use 1 tsp of tea leaves per cup.
- Water at 200°F (93°C).
- Steep for 3-5 mins.
- Savor the floral sweetness.
- Multiple infusions are possible.
Remember that these are general guidelines; adjust the tea-to-water ratio and steeping time to taste. Brewing tea is personal, so experiment with your preferred balance.
Origine/History: Red Rose (Hua Hong Cha) tea originates from China, specifically the Fujian and Jiangsu regions, and combines sweet black tea with red roses, reflecting a tradition of blending flavors in Chinese tea culture.
I have done a lot of intuitive research on different teas, and always came back to "In Nature" for another supply. There is something magical about it.
Dear David, you are very kind . Your words are sincerely appreciated. It is indeed a pleasure to serve you . We will add a complimentary Tea Pot to your order. Enjoy in Good Health . Warm Regards , Gaia .
Great to drink as a change and very refreshing