Silver Needle White Tea
- Packaging: The box contains 60g of loose Oolong tea.
- Caffeine Level:
- Liquor: A pale, moonlit-gold infusion
- Season: Spring.
- Ingredients: Typically, tea consists of a single ingredient: tea leaves. In the case of Wu Yi Qu Hao.
- Storage: Store White Silver Needle Tea in an airtight container, away from light and strong odors, at a consistently cool temperature to preserve its freshness and flavor.
- Shelf life: 12–24 months.
Tasting notes: mild, sweet, and spring-fresh flavor
Area of Harvest: Fujian Province
Health Benefits: White Silver Needle Tea offers potential health benefits, including antioxidant support, skin health, immune function, weight management, heart health, oral health, mental alertness, and digestive comfort, when enjoyed as part of a balanced lifestyle.
- Use water at 175–185 °F (80–85 °C).
- Add 1–1.5 tbsp (5-7g) of tea per 8oz (240 ml) of water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes for the initial infusion.
- Use a teapot or infuser.
- Enjoy the delicate aroma.
- Observe the unfurling leaves.
- Sip the pale golden infusion.
Remember that these are general guidelines; adjust the tea-to-water ratio and steeping time to taste. Brewing tea is personal, so experiment with your preferred balance.
Origin/History: Silver Needle Tea, a prized white tea, has a rich history originating from the Fujian province of China and is known for its delicate flavor and unique production method.
Thank you so much for the kind words,
Enjoy, in Good Health.
I have not had much white tea before and it was a bit bland. This white tea has a distinctive, clear flavour … very interesting!
Light and fragrant - very soothing drink
Thank you so much , for your kind comments. This is indeed appreciated.
InNature teas are my go to hot drinks. The Silver Needle white is delicate and delicious - I usually get 4 brewing from about a teaspoon of leaves :grin:
The silver needle tea that I got before tasted and looked very different from what you sent me!
Usually the tea has silver needles like it’s name .
The one you sent me doesn’t taste of white tea anyway doesn’t taste much of anything...
I was disappointed and will not order it again!