Jasmine Flower Tea – Molin Hua Tea
- Packaging: Box contains 60g of loose tea.
- Caffeine Level: low
- Liquor: Clear with sunlit forest tones.
- Season: spring season.
- Ingredients: White Tea Leaves, Jasmine Blossoms.
- Storage: Store Jasmine Flower Snow Tea in an airtight container in a cool, dark place, away from moisture and strong odors, for optimal freshness.
- Shelf Life: 12 months to 2 years.
Testing notes: Floral, Subtle Sweetness, Light and Refreshing, Aromatic, Clean Finish, Smooth Texture.
Health Benefits: Jasmine Flower Snow Tea offers potential health benefits, including antioxidants for combating oxidative stress, stress reduction due to its soothing aroma, improved digestion, support for oral health, potential aid in weight management, positive impacts on heart and skin health, and potential support for cognitive function. Keep in mind that individual responses vary, and it should be part of a balanced lifestyle. If you have health concerns, consult a healthcare professional before making significant dietary changes.
Area of Harvest - Fujian and Guanxi Provinces – PRC
- Use water at 175-185°F (100-100°C) for no more than 2 min. to avoid bitterness.
- Employ a teapot or infuser, using 1-2 tsp of tea leaves per 8 oz (240 ml) of water.
- Optionally, rinse the tea leaves to open them up.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes in the first infusion, adjusting to taste.
- Re-infuse multiple times with slightly longer steeping times.
- Savor the serene aroma and flavor as-is or sweetened to your liking.
Remember that personal preference plays a significant role in brewing tea, so feel free to adjust the tea-to-water ratio, water temperature, and steeping time to match your taste. Enjoy the serene and aromatic experience of Jasmine Flower Snow Tea. make it short.
Origine/History: Jasmine Flower Snow Tea originates from China, where the delicate fragrance of jasmine blossoms is meticulously combined with high-quality white tea leaves to create a captivating infusion.