Eastern Beauty - Dong Fang Mei Ren Tea
This tea features a special flower called Tian Ye, which gives natural sweetness, making it suitable for diabetics and others who wish to avoid sugar. A floral infusion, this tea works well with milk and makes a delicious afternoon drink to share with guests.
Flower Oolong - a treat to the body and mind. With many health benefits for women. This Tea comes from Taiwan, a high-grade Oolong that has its roots when the English discovered this leaf and started to drink and called it the Beauty from the East and it has now become a very high-end product, for connoisseurs of Oolong. The production is fairly limited. It is a fermented tea , and also has rosebuds to enhance the taste. The rosy fragrance is very pleasant to the palate.
Box contains 50g of loose Oolong tea
- Aroma: Floral with sandalwood notes
- Leaves: Long, licorice-dark strands
- Liquid: A dark amber, flame-colored liquid
- Taste: Floral, with dried apricot on the finish
- A FLOWERY TASTE, WITH A PERFUME AFTER TASTE
- EXCELLENT TO LOSE WEIGHT, DETOX, AND IMPROVE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM