Regular price £7.65
Unit price per
Red Mountain - Gong Fu Tay Yang
The Black Tea also known as the Red tea, is from the blend Jin Jiu Mei, is the most famous of the fermented Teas in China , Wu Yi Shan . A soothing and sweet taste and aroma . Our Black tea comes from Fu Jian , the most important Tea region in China. A perfect Tea that can be enjoyed all year long . Some people , also like to add milk , cream or sugar. In the traditional way, it should be prepared and tasted pure. Sourced and produced with exquisite care and attention to detail, this is a black tea like no other. Also known as Red Mountain (Gong Fu Tay Yang) this variety’s full-bodied taste combines the refreshing warmth of black tea with an indulgent caramel aroma.
- Box contains 50g of loose tea
- Aroma: Sweet and rich with caramel notes
- Leaves: Black twisted leaves with golden buds
- Liquid: A rich, deep bordeaux colour
- Taste: Warm and woody with sweet malt hints
- Fujian Province , Wu Mei Shan , China
- Soothing and deep taste , with a mellow perfume.
They are exceptional to clean and detox. A very effective tea , to assist with the digestive system , constipation and a great booster to your energy level.