The Buddha wrote:
“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind.”
Let me share 10 simple actions that will surely assist you to improve your health.
- It is vital to have a set time to rest and sleep,
- Once you decide on the rest/sleeping time, ensure to log off from all electronic devices including the TV.
- Please remove the TV from your sleeping room.
- Most people need a minimum of eight hours to allow the body to recover
- Avoid eating or drinking too much at night. Plan always a light dinner.
- Avoid coffee and some Teas after 5 pm.
- It is better to eat dinner, before 8 pm.
- Drink Pure and Fresh Teas, a minimum of three cups per day.
- Plan a daily walk, if possible after dinner.
- And of course a healthy diet and stock of good Pure & Fresh Teas
I hope this will assist you, to live better, healthier and with peace of mind.