There is a rule in the Tea Culture that we would like to share, which is:
There is not a Tea that can be considered as bad. Bad teas can only occur if.
10 reasons to drink a Bad Tea;
- The water in which the tea was made was contaminated or of inferior quality.
- The Teas was not prepared accordingly, for example; infusing Green or Black teas with boiling water.
- The teas were not properly stored.
- The teas were contaminated by odour or other substances that affected the leaves.
- The teas were mixed with artificial or chemical additives.
- The teas were used with unfriendly tea utensils material as plastic.
- Excess of mixing sugar or milk.
- Humans also may have digestive illnesses that may affect the taste.
- Humans may have mouth related issues that may affect the taste.
- The consumption of very hot , spicy foods and alcohol , will affect the taste of the teas for a few hours or even days.
Otherwise, all teas should have a good taste, and aroma. Please bear in mind - taste is a very personal matter , so the fact that one may not like a certain taste – does not make the teas bad , but simply not the right choice for the individual.